Read my article on Tree Radio for “Reflections on Process in Sound” as a PDF
The whole issue can be found here
– Chris Weaver considers the development of Variations for Rooms and a Tone during a collaborative residency with Fari Bradley in Dubai, United Arab Emirates;
– SoundFjord‘s Helen Frosi and Stephan Barrett muse about their collaborative project Postcards from the Volcano;
– Melbourne based Catherine Clover gives us an example of her species-spanning listening practice;
– Salomé Voegelin and David Mollin explore their writing practice via the transcript of a talk for Nietzsche, Cyclists and Mushrooms at the Kunstraum Riehen in Switzerland;
– Magz Hall introduces,Tree Radio, an out-door installation at Yorkshire Sculpture Park.
You must be logged in to post a comment.